Cameo had this interview thing on her blog a while back and I asked her to interview me. I'm not going to post all the rules, because I'm pretty sure there is no way I will come up with good interview questions. And I don't think I'd get anyone who wants me to interview them. Which is no biggie. So here are my answers to the 5 questions Cameo sent me.
1. Would you ever consider adopting a child and if so, do you think you would be able to treat that child the same as your biological children?
Yes, I would consider adopting. I fall in love very quickly with children. Even ones that don't actually belong to me. There are so many children out there who need parents who love them. And I know I would love to take them in and give them all the love the deserve. So yes, I feel I would be able to treat all my kids equally, whether biological or adopted.
2. Name the worst thing to happen to you and what you learned from it?
Boy this is a tough one. My first thought is having my niece going through cancer, but that didn't really happen to me. She is the one who suffered through that. And I was never able to be with her during the months she was away for her transplant. It wasn't easy though. She is like another daughter to me and it broke my heart to be away from her and hear and see the pictures of what she was going through. I learned that God is so amazing and good! He took care of my precious Kiara. And I'm not sure I could have been as strong as Tandy. She is amazing! I guess I'll leave that as my answer because I can't think of anything for me other than stupid things from high school and those seem little and unimportant now.
3. If you could have only one wish granted, what would it be and why?
My own selfish answer would be to have a house. But I really would wish for a cure for cancer.
4. What would you most like to change about yourself and why?
I would like to be more outgoing. I don't like being afraid of talking to people I've never met. I feel like I would be able to make friends easier if I wasn't so shy.
5. What is your favorite charity and why?
The Down's Syndrome Association. Because Kiara has changed my life. And I know a lot of people out think badly of the most loveable, sweetest people you will ever meet. People with Down's have rights and they deserve to live full and happy lives.
Now on to some pictures today. Erik had to work today, and because the girls are sick with a cold we just hung out at home. They've been asking me to let them paint so I whipped out the water colors and some paper.
Rilee having a blast. She loves to paint.
Brooklyn and her artwork. I don't know why she like the black so much.
Can you tell she wasn't feeling all that great?
Brooklyn couldn't paint without getting some on her face.
Showing off the sunshine she made. It is on the bottom left-hand corner.
Rilee starting to make circles.
My wall of artwork from the girls.
So that is how the girls and I spent our day. After that they had a snack and went down for a nap. I'm glad I took the time with them to paint. We had so much fun. Brooklyn really showed how much she is growing up and changing she made an effort to make a rainbow. She's never done that before. And Rilee was pretty good with her circles. I just love my girls.
1 comment:
Thanks for the cute photos! When is your due date?
Post a Comment