Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!



Today (tuesday) my sweet little baby girl turned 3! Yikes! Yes, I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that my baby is growing up. We just kinda hung out at Ma's. Tandy gave the girls their Easter baskets from her and Jeff. She and Kiara are leaving for a trip down to visit her family for about a week. So we are probably going to celebrate Easter when she comes back. But they were excited about the Easter baskets and had to give them to them early. Jeff took Brooklyn all by himself over to the pizza place where he works so she could get her free medium one topping pizza for her birthday. She came back saying that they told her happy birthday. Erik and I took the family out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Toro Viejo, for Brooklyn's birthday dinner. She told me when I was tucking her in that she had a good birthday. I just love my babies! So now here are the pictures you've all been waiting for.



Opening her first gift.

Can't open gifts without Willy helping.

YAY!! A Bratz doll!

This one is from Nana and Granddad.

Doll clothes

Reading a card.

Mommy showing her the birthstone earrings we bought for her.

Kiara playing with the paper.

Holding up her Baby Annabelle from Mommy and Daddy.

Asking Grandpa to open Baby Annabelle

Sitting on the table for a cake picture.

She wouldn't ever look at me, but the picture is still adorable.

See her Bratz on top?

Do you think someone ate some cake and ice cream?

Sleepy Rilee.

Brooklyn and her pink .22 child's gun from Grandma and Grandpa. Yes, its a real gun. We hope she will actually start shooting now that she has the pink gun she's been wanting.

She really loves it!

My 3 girls on St. Patrick's Day. The shirts say "Kiss me I'm American."

Well, its late and I need to get to bed. I have a bunch of cleaning to do tomorrow. Things got out of hand while getting the party done and over with.

Bye for now..................

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

The girls look so cute with their matching t's.
Happy Belated Birthday Brooklyn!!! WOO HOO!!!

Beya said...

Happy Birthday sweet Brooklyn,

Cameo said...

a GUN????
Cute kiddo's, as usual!

HollyGee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.