I loved her chocolate face.
Cutie Patootie!!
Chocolate Tongue!
Brooklyn was dancing.
Kiara was playing with my silver bowl.
Peek-a-boo!!
Bath time
My girls look huge next to Kiara.
Playing together.
Kiara is yelling at Rilee for trying to take her toy.
Aren't they adorable?
They got into a newspaper and were reading it.
How cute is that?
Uh oh! Busted so I'll just smile and get out of trouble.
Kiara was wearing Uncle's glasses.
Rilee's turn.
Brooklyn's turn.
Brooklyn making faces.
Rilee being silly and smiling for the camera.
Brooklyn's crazy hair.
Tandy and I heard something and Brooklyn came around the corner of the hall like this.
Needless to say we had to have a picture. It was so funny. Silly Girl
Rilee wearing her fairy skirt.
Kiara playing in the box.
This one is blury, but still so cute.
Rilee was playing with her computer.
Getting ready for bed.
Kiara sucking her finger.
This was Rilee this morning with a play phone (an old cell phone that doesn't work).
Hello is anybody there?
What a cutie! She actually let me take her picture.
We've been busy so it seems. Although it doesn't feel like we've done much at all. We've been doing a lot of shopping and I've been spending money. I never do that. But I am now. We've been with Tandy, Jeff and Kiara quite a bit. Blogger is acting up a bit so I'm gonna get off of here before I loose everything.
Bye for now.........
1 comment:
Love the pictures of your cute girls!!!!
Post a Comment