Friday, March 28, 2008

Update!

Things have been crazy, but fun lately. The girls have been full of energy. But that is normal for kids. Especially my two. The girls and I walked up to Ma's on Monday. It is about 8 or 9 blocks from my appartment. I put Rilee in the backpack since I didn't have my stroller (it is actually at Jeff and Tandy's at the moment), and Brooklyn walked the whole way with me. I wasn't sure if she would make it the whole way without me a carrying her a bit. But she did great! And then when we arrived at Ma's she still had a ton of energy. I honestly don't know where they get it. Boy I sure wish I had some if it. Jeff also had the idea to go out shooting after Pop got off work monday evening. Unfortunately I didn't have any ammo for my gun, but I did shoot Brooklyn's gun a few times. And of course, so did Brooklyn. In fact she got to shoot first with Daddy's help. We all had so much fun! Jeff had his new-ish shotgun and another. We had a couple of .22's (Erik's and Pop's) Those are always fun. Plus, Erik brought his hunting rifle. We missed having Tandy and Kiara with us. They are still Oregon. The kids, especially Rilee, have had a runny nose for a while. I'm not sure if she has allergies, teething or just plain sick. She does have a very hard time cutting teeth. She still only has 6 teeth. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. So her body just may be having an extremely hard time cutting teh rest of her teeth. WEll, I need to get to cleaning. And then I need to get the girls things ready for Sabbath School.

Please continue to keep praying for Nick. His progress is very slow. Also keep Nate, Tricia and Baby Gwyneth in your prayers. Gwyneth needs to start gaining some weight. And pray that Tricia will get her new lungs soon.

Bye for now...................