Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just a Quickie

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that I will hopefully be getting some new pics up soon. We just got a new computer and I haven't put any pictures on it yet. Things are going pretty well. I'm in the process of working on Brooklyn's birthday party. She wants a Bratz party this year. But other than a Bratz cake I can't find any other Bratz things. Oh well, I make something work. Kiara is spending the night here. That is always fun! She hasn't stayed here in quite a while. And I always love having her. She is my favorite niece after all. I had to get a new baby monitor today. My old one started making this horrible high pitched beeping noise. I did everything I could to make it stop. You know the usual (moving it around and banging it on the dresser). So now I have a really nice Graco one. It is the exact same one Tandy has and I always liked hers. So anyway, I will hopefully get a better update here in the next couple of days.

Please keep praying for Nick. He is still in a coma, but he is acting like he is trying to respond to questions. And also remember to pray for Nate, Tricia and Baby Gwyneth. God is working miracles with both of these families.

Bye for now....................