Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Few Pics

Here are a few pics from today.


This was taken a couple of weeks ago. Rilee was putting their toy kitchen tongs around her neck.


The rest were taken today. I love this outfit on Ri, but she looks like she doesn't have any hair.


Being difficult and not looking at Mommy.

Dancing to Wiggles

She was also singing.


Her curls that, even though I find them cute, I can't wait to get rid of them.
I hate having to take care of her curly hair. It is always tangled. I will be so glad when I can cut off her curls!!


Just chillin

She was being silly and wouldn't sit in the chair so I could take her picture.

Brooklyn came home from Grandma's and I got to take some pictures of her cuteness too.

I love this one even though she didn't look at me.

Brooklyn's turn to be silly.


She is puckering up for the camera.

Trying to pose, but not really getting it while laying down.

Being just plain adorable!


Hope you all like the pictures. Nothing really going on so I don't have anything to blog about. Please keep Kiara in your prayers. Thank you all so much.

Bye for now.............................

2 comments:

nana and granddad said...

Thank-you for the adorable pictures! The ones of Rilee dancing and singing made it almost seem like I was there. I love to see their sweet personalities coming through . I sure do enjoy your blog. Thank-you. Love, Anita

Beya said...

What cute pictures!! They are getting so big and beautiful too.