I haven't had a good working internet lately, but I just thought I'd let you all know that Kiara had her transplant yesterday and is doing well. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. There is still a chance she could reject it.
Also yesterday it was Erik's and my anniversary. We've been married for 4yrs now. We went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. We had the girls with us since we had no babysitter. We had a good time.
My mom and Jeff are leaving for Seattle tomorrow to go visit Tandy and Kiara. Please pray they have a safe drive over there. Anyway, I don't really have to much else to blog about.
Bye for now.............................
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! and I am glad the transplant went well.
HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! (Yesterday) We're praying for Kiara. Glad everything is going good so far.
Nana & GrandDad
Post a Comment