As my title says nothin new is really going on. We went to my cousin, Luke's, wedding on Saturday. They had a beautiful little garden wedding. And their baby, Justin, is so adorable. He looks just like Luke. We had fun spending time with the family.
Girls are growing like crazy. I swear Brooklyn is becoming part fish. She has really taken off in Jackie's pool. She has completely amazed me. Rilee like the water, but she doesn't like to wear her life jacket. She likes to be held out in front of you so she can kick and swim. She is so funny.
I've been watching some of the Olympics. I've never really gotten into the Olympics much, but Erik has me hooked. I've really become hooked on the swimming competitions. I'm getting to the point where I'm cheering and clapping, and trying to not wake up the girls who are usually in bed at the time I'm watching.
My crazy brother woke me up early on my one day to sleep in and have some time to myself with out the girls (they both spent the night with Grandma). He had taken his car in to be worked on somewhere and was told that instead of about an hour it wouldn't be done until 1 or 2pm. So I had to go pick him and this other kid, B, up. I was a little annoyed with him, so of course, I had to give him a bad time about it. Anyway, I'm off to take my shower.
Please continue to keep Kiara in your prayers. She gets her transplant on Friday. I will keep you all updated. Thank you for all your prayers for our sweet Baby Girl.
Bye for now...........................
2 comments:
I'm glad the girls are enjoying swimming so much! They are the cutest and the absolute sweetest girls ever!
We are enjoying the Olympics too.
We will continue to pray for Kiara. I think about her and Tandy often. I remember the little bit of time I spent in the hospital with Erik and I really feel for Tandy as well as for Kiara. They are very sweet. Love you all, Anita
OLYMPICS KICK ASS!!!
Post a Comment