Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Few Pics

I have a few pictures from the last couple of days.


All three of us fell asleep on the couch the other afternoon. Rilee is the only one I got a picture of.

Snuggling with her big Sissy after waking up.

Playing with Sissy's hair.

Quit playing with my hair, Rilee.

I thought I had more pics but I haven't taken a whole lot I guess. We've had a lot going on with the house hunting. The offer that was made on the house we really love is shaky. So we were told we could make a back up offer. So we have an appointment today with our realtor to get that done. We're pretty excited, but trying not to get our hopes up. So please pray that if it is God's will we will get the house.

Rilee is learning to go potty in the toilet. She is actually doing really well. She has kept her panties dry all morning so far. We're also working on getting Brooklyn out of diapers at night. Last night she stayed dry all night. She woke up about 5:45am to go potty. We are so proud of our girls! Well, I'm off to work on some Valentine's with the girls.

Bye for now.......................

1 comment:

Trina G. said...

Riley is growing so big. i'm working on Asa not peeing in his pull up at night too.