Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick Baby

My poor Brooklyn is sick. Yesterday she woke up at 2am saying she had a bad dream. She came in our bed and threw up all over Erik's side of the bed. So she and I came and slept in the living room. We didn't get much sleep. She threw up again during the night and then at about 8:45am. She then went the rest of the day without being sick. She even kept down a piece of dry toast and then later an egg. She slept the whole night and then at about 7am this morning she threw up again. Then again at 8:30 and hasn't thrown up anymore. Once again she has kept down some dry toast. I'm not sure what is going on with my baby. She feels a little feverish and is pale. She has also been laying around all morning. I've been working on getting Pedilyte down her. I'm hoping this morning was the last of it. She wants to eat some oatmeal, but I think she needs to take it easy on her tummy. So we'll just give it some more time. All the rest of us are just fine. We haven't had any of the symptoms. I'm just praying it stays that way. Here are a few pics from the last few days and today.

Looking adorable! These were taken on Monday.

Now she was just being silly.

Daddy up to something.

Silly Brooklyn

View from the back.

So cute!

Rilee's turn to be silly.

View from the back on her.

Brooklyn being a dork with her pants.

This one is hilarious! Notice Rilee pulled her panties way up like Brooklyn had.

She looks so uncomfortable.


Side view

Kyndra's new carseat! It arrived yesterday!!

Brooklyn chillin' in the seat.

Rilee's turn! They both love the new seat. Thank goodness their's will be here tomorrow.

This one is from today and my sick baby girl.

She didn't want her picture taken.

Rilee scowling at me instead of smiling while she ate her breakfast.

There's her silly smile!!

I've started packing things up. Erik thinks we could be out of here by the end of the month. I sure hope he's right. Brooklyn is very excited about packing. I used the big box from Kyndra's carseat to pack some toys. Brooklyn wanted to pack everything. I told her we didn't need to pack it all right now, but that we were just getting started so we didn't have so much to do later. I guess you can say we're all pretty excited. Well, I'm off to do some more work.

Bye for now......................

No comments: