Things are looking great and very positive about getting a house. The guy we talked to yesterday said we should have the certificate that says we can buy a house by the end of the week. I'm very excited! Erik is being Erik, and is a bit more apprehensive. Even though he is excited at the same time.
Rilee gets her 2 yr old shot today. I hate shot days. But I know they are important.
We had our neighbor from below us come up the other night telling us that while we were in the shower in had been leaking in her bathroom. She showed me last night that she has a huge hole in the ceiling from it leaking previously and the former renters and just put a huge piece of ply wood over the hole. So the plumber was here today and after doing some work between both apartments it turns out it isn't a plumbing leak. He thinks the water is running in through the tile somewhere. But unfortunately he doesn't know where. So I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. I'm so glad we're looking for a house and can get out of here. These apts. are really getting run down. I'll be so happy when we're out!!
Well, I'm off to eat. The girls have both eaten breakfast so now its my turn.
Bye for now................
No comments:
Post a Comment