Well, the girls are doing pretty well down in Oregon. Brooklyn says she misses me "really, really a lot." So Tandy gave her a choice. They could come home today or stay another day. She decided she wanted to stay another day. Rilee is doing better than I thought. I figured she would be the one who would have a hard time, but its been the other way around. I'm glad they're doing well and having fun. I've been able to get some things done for Kyndra. So that has been nice. I feel a little bit more prepared for her now.
Erik is taking me out to a movie tonight! I'm so excited. We haven't been out alone in a long time. We really should do better at having date nights, but we only get one every few months or so. Anyway, I'm off to do some more laundry and wait for the cable guy to come and make sure everything is working properly.
Oh! Could you please keep our cousin, Trina, in your prayers. She just found out she has liver cancer. It is treatable! Thank you, God. It is secondary, so that means it is coming from somewhere else in her body and they need to find where it is coming from. So please keep her, the rest of her family and the doctors working with her in your prayers. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment