Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Tired!

Erik was home from work today. I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I don't like to drive very much. I don't fit very well behind the wheel and I don't want to be driving if my water breaks or bad contractions start. So with Erik home we went shopping. We headed over to the new Winco. Erik said he was going with the intention of spending a couple hundred dollars. And boy did we! We stocked up on meats and veggies and anything else you can think of. We got an awesome deal on chicken wings, chicken thighs and ribeye steak. As Erik said, "Our freezer actually looks like a freezer now!" It feels so good to have room to stock up on groceries. We weren't able to do that at the apartment. Plus, we're set for a while when Kyndra finally decides to make an appearance. 

Speaking of Kyndra, I've had some really good contractions going today. I'm certain I'm not in labor, but I'm hoping they will be doing something. I also am almost finished getting the bags ready for the hospital. I have a few last minute things for my bag like my toothbrush and stuff like that. Kyndra's bag is all ready, but I do need to pack some things for Brooklyn and Rilee. So they will have clothes and other such things for whoever takes them when I go into the hospital. 

Rilee is doing very well with going potty. Today is the first day I took her shopping in panties. And she stayed dry the whole time. I even tried to get her to go potty and she wouldn't do it till she got home. I was so proud of her. I still put her in a diaper at naptime and for bed. She will sometimes take a 3-4hr nap. I just don't know how well she would do in panties while sleeping yet. Maybe I'll give it a try after Kyndra is born. 

Brooklyn has been growing like a weed. She is in a 5T only because she is so tall. But she is the skinniest thing ever. You wouldn't be able to tell from the way she eats though. I really need to start teaching her how to write her letters. She knows all of them when she sees them, but I need to get her writing. I know it is just an excuse, but I simply haven't had the energy to try. Once again, this is probably something I'll work on after Kyndra is born. 

Well, I just noticed how swollen my feet are so I'm going to go put them up and get something to drink.

Bye for now..............................

1 comment:

Beya said...

We are waiting for that baby to get here. I am glad you are feeling ok, if not great. Great job training Riley. Take care and love to you.