Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nothing Happening

I had my dr. appointment today. Everything is going well with the baby. I lost 2lbs this week!! I was very happy about that. He checked me today, since I am now considered full term. And absolutely nothing is happening! He says she is head down, but I'm not convinced of that. I felt her just tonight laying at an angle. So I'm not sure she is staying head down yet. I'm not dialating and my cervix is still really high. Brooklyn asks me every day, "Is Kyndra coming out today?" She can't wait for her baby sister. And personally, neither can her mommy. I was also tested for strep, because I'm still sick with a sore throat, no voice and pain/tightness in my chest when I cough. Thankfully the test was negative. I can safely take Robitussin DM to help. I really need to get well before I go into labor.

The weather has been hot, but gorgeous out. Erik finally let me turn the AC on today. And then he complained because 70* was too cold for him. I thought it was perfect. I told him that it would probably change after the baby was born and I didn't have the extra body heat. He told me I was the one who could suffer. Yeah, I think not. It has been so nice that the girls got to have their first water fun of the year. We broke out the sprinkler yesterday and they had a blast running through it. I have pictures, but I don't feel like trying to get them on here tonight. It has been a long day and I'm worn out. In fact, I should probably get myself to bed. Please don't forget to keep praying for Trina. Go read her blog if you'd like more details.

Bye for now.........................

No comments: