Friday, May 29, 2009

No Baby :(

I went in this morning to be induced. When Randy got there and checked me (a vag exam from hell!!) we found out the baby was way too high. He couldn't even reach her head. We tried having me go in and pee which did help and he could reach her, but he said it would be very risky to break my water with her still being so high. One of the risks was that when the water gushed out it would sweep the unbilical cord out with it which would be and emergency situation. He gave us the option to go home and then go to the office first thing Monday morning. I would be his first patient and he would check things out. If I am more inducable I will head straight to the hospital to have my water broken. So after talking things over Erik and I decided to wait. It was very hard for me. I was set on finally holding my sweet little girl. But it was not to happen. My mom explained things to the girls and they seemed to really understand. Of course, that didn't help my emotional state. I think I cried even more when Brooklyn said, "It's ok, Mommy, I understand Kyndra wasn't ready." Erik was so sweet to me. He knew I was disapointed. He took the girls and I out to the Olive Garden for dinner tonight. Then we went to Target. I wanted to buy Kyndra her own snuggly (a blankie like Brooklyn and Rilee have). I had to pee when we got there and when I found them he had put the baby bath tub I wanted, but had decided I really didn't need, in the cart. It is pink and it holds a baby so well. Maggie had the same tub for her daughter and we used it when we were visiting when Brooklyn was 6wks old. I fell in love with it then, but we weren't able to get one. Plus, we found her a very soft, cute snuggly. Rilee got to help pick it out. Anyway, Erik really helped to cheer me up. Even though he didn't have to buy those things for me. 

So I guess I feel up to posting a few pictures. We'll see how many I have energy for.
Rilee with a boo boo on her nose.
She came up the stairs telling me these were her fairy wings.
I couldn't hardly stop laughing.
Brooklyn had to have a turn as well.
Our first water fun of the year.
This awesome sprinkler was left here when we bought the house.
Waiting anxiously for Daddy to turn on the water.
YAY!!
Rilee was scared of sprinklers last year.
You twist the top to make it spray four different ways.
Brooklyn loves the water!
Rilee wouldn't look at me because of the sun.
Brooklyn warming up on the patio.
Brooklyn posing for the camera. 
She actually asked to have her picture taken. That never happens!
This picture cracks me up!
Rilee looking so adorable!
A very sick Mommy and her two girls.
One of my princesses.
Kiara standing and getting ready to walk!
Brooklyn was trying to make a sick Rilee feel better.
This is our house from the front yard.
39wks
We set up their pool for them on this Thursday!
Yeah, they love it! And so do the neighbor kids.
Brooklyn swimming.
Rilee looking so cute (and being blinded by the sun)!

Bye for now..................

No comments: