Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy

Today was great. My roommate, Maggie, from my Jr. year at UCA, came today with her daughter who was born the day before Brooklyn and her roommate from her Jr. yr. I had never met Alina before, but apparently she knew Erik. So we had 4 little girls running around the house today. Brooklyn, Rilee, Snezhana (Maggie's girl) and Haylee (Alina's girl). We had 2 4yr olds, Brooklyn and Snezhana, and 2 2yr olds, Rilee and Haylee. It was so nice to see them all. We had so much fun. Maggie is my closest friend from UCA. It sucks that she lives so far away though. And now I've made a new friend with Alina and she lives far away too. Plus, the 4 girls got along so great. It was a great time.

Brooklyn and Rilee leave on a trip tomorrow with Tandy and Kiara. They are going down to Oregon to visit Tandy's mom. They are going to be gone for 4 days. I'm going to miss them, but I'm glad they get to go and have a fun trip. Plus, I will have time to finish getting things ready for Kyndra. I really need to finish that up. So while my babies are gone I'll be spending my time productively. Well, it is late and I'm exhausted. I'm off to bed.

Bye for now............................................

No comments: