Brooklyn wanted me to hurry up and take the picture.


Brooklyn is thinking she is still small enough to play with the red car.
Wearing a helmet and eating a purse.

Brooklyn is wearing the princess clothes she got from Titi Benny.
Thank you, Titi Benny.

Rilee is wearing her crown.
Brooklyn and her baby and its carseat.
Grandma Briggs playing with Rilee.
Brooklyn finally warming up to Grandma.
Grandma Briggs
Nana and Brooklyn
The 4 of us hanging out at the nursing home.
Brooklyn wasn't quite brave enough to touch her yet.
Grandma and the girls.
Grandma Briggs
Erik, Brooklyn and Grandma.
Grandma holding Rilee with some help.
Watching a movie.
Water fun!
Rilee and Brooklyn on their floaties.
This is just cute. There are no other words to describe this.
I've had a crazy, busy week. We haven't even been home much. We went to Silverwood yesterday with Jeff, Tandy and Kiara. It was their first time this yr. We all had so much fun. Tandy and I went on the roller coaster together. We were laughing and screaming the whole time. It was great. Jeff and I did bumper cars together a couple of times. We crashed into each other pretty hard a few times. Brooklyn went on all the rides she could in the time we were there. She went on the helicopter one all by herself for the first time. She did such a good job. I was so proud of her. Kiara loved watching the log ride. She would laugh whenever a boat would splash the water. It was so cute. We also went to the water park for a little bit. Brooklyn loves the water slides in the kiddie area. She is such a water baby.
Today I helped Auntie JeriAnn with another yard sale. It was really hot though. We were only open till about noon. I didn't sell very much once again.
Tomorrow is Rilee's baby dedication at church. And then I think we are going to Silverwood again on Sunday. I keep wondering if we'll ever get a break.
Well, Rilee is screaming her head off at me. Her mouth is hurting really bad.
Bye for now...............
1 comment:
I LOVE that pic of Brooklyn!!! You should send it in to a contest or something! It breaks my heart to see Grandma and how far gone she is. Did she know you or Erik? Did she know Anita? Isn't it hard to go there? Thank you for going, I know it must have meant a lot to Anita, if not Grandma. Love you!
Post a Comment