This isn't going to be very long. I went to silverwood today with Erik, the girls, Ma, Tandy and Kiara. We went to the waterpark and did a few rides. Enough said about why I'm tired. The in pain part........ Well, before we even left Ma's I was headed outside to start the durago and get it cooling off. The toe of my flip flop somehow caught the cement and I fell hard. I thought I broke my first 2 toes on my left foot with the way I went down. I just layed there, because I couldn't get up. I hurt all over. I have to scrapes on my left knee one small the other big, both were bleeding. I bruised the palm of my hand and I have bruises and a couple of scrapes (no blood) on my right knee. I also broke my big toenail on my left foot. Erik had to pick me up off the ground I was hurting so bad. But what suck, is that it was my bad knee that I landed on. So I hurt even more than what I probably would have other wise. Well, I need to take something for the pain and go to bed.
Bye for now.................
P.S. We all had a great time though.
2 comments:
so sorry, hope you feel better soon. I'd say get some rest, but that is impossible with 2 active girlies. Love you, T
Oh Sonia, I'm so sorry! As Trina can tell you, having a broken toe (much less 2) is NO FUN AT ALL!!! Glad it wasn't worse, but I know it's still bad!!! Love you and get well (or at least feeling better) SOON!!!!
Post a Comment