Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Little of Everything.....

Well, I have discovered that since the pain from my scraped knee has lessened, my knee hurts really bad. I start off ok in the morning, but the more walking I do the more my knee starts to hurt and then swell. It really sucks. And it doesn't help that it is my bad knee that I fell on. I just plain hurt.

Here is my scraped up knee. This is the best picture I could take.



That doesn't include all my bruises on my legs, arms and hand. I feel like such a clutz. I'm just glad I didn't break my toes like I had thought when I was laying on the ground. We haven't really done too much. I've just been laying around in too much pain. Oh! Rilee kinda crawled today. Pop was playing with a little rc car and she was determined to get it. She didn't actually crawl, but she was moving in a forward motion all across the living room. I was so proud of her.



Chasing the car.


Almost got it.....


This is Brooklyn's silly hair do after she woke up from her nap the
other day. As you can see she is still pretty sleepy.

So like I said there hasn't been too much going on. We're all trying to catch up on our rest from our busy week. I think things are finally slowing down. Well, I'm off to bed.

Bye for now..................

1 comment:

Trina G. said...

sorry you're hurting Sonia, hopefully you'll feel better soon. Brooklyns hair is hilarious!