Hello Everybody,
Yes, I know it has been a while since my last post. But we were not able to get an internet connection until today. That has been the only problem. So here I am. I don't know for how long, so if I don't have a new post for a while you now know why.
We have had a very busy time lately. My in-laws came up for the 4th. We first had a bbq with my parents after we all went fishing. Then on the 4th we went over to Auntie JeriAnn's house for another huge family get-together. It was all so much fun. On Thursday everybody went to Silverwood. Brooklyn and Rilee are still exhausted! But it was great fun. I have pictures I need to put up, but I need to charge my camera battery.
On Friday after Erik got off work we met his parents over at the nursing home where Grandma Briggs is at. I can't believe how much she has deteriorated since the last time we saw her. I almost didn't recognize her. It is so sad. I have pictures to post of her with Erik and the girls.
So we are really doing too much today. Oh we need some prayer for Erik's job. The journeyman operator at the company he's working at gave his 2wk notice yesterday. And we aren't entirely sure what this will mean for Erik since he is only an apprentice. We have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing. So please keep this in your prayers. Thank you.
Well, I need to hurry and finish, since I just came home real quick to pick up some more diapers for the girls. We ran out at my parents place.
Bye for now...................
1 comment:
WELCOME BACK!!!!! I've been checking your blog every day!!! It's hard to see grandma, isn't it? Ok, I'll say it, I just hope she doesn't die while we're in Guatemala next week. I know that sounds horribly selfish, but it's the truth. Anyway, glad you had a good time. Love ya!
Post a Comment