Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fishing Story and Some Pictures

Here are some new pictures.



This is at Kiara's birthday party. Tandy is helping her with her gifts.

Here she is playing with her gift from Brooklyn and Rilee.
Rilee is sitting in her Sissy's doll stroller.

I wanted a picture of her big blue eyes.


Sitting in her stroller out fishing.


Playing in the lake. Which wasn't really all that cold.

Fun.....Fun....

She found a rock. She is such a water baby.


Kiara really needs to learn how to wear her buckle. LOL!

Rilee's sucking her thumb like always.

Happy baby!

Ma and her 16in bass. It was a beauty.

Erik took this one of me soaking up some sun. Well, trying to.

Brooklyn playing and looking adorable.

Brooklyn is helping her sissy put on the bunny ears.

Mommy fixed them.

Playing with Grampa.

Brooklyn bailed so it is just the little ones.



I tried to put these up last night, but my internet failed. So here they are now. We didn't do much. We went fishing on Tues. As you can see Ma caught her huge bass. She said she was going to eat him. We first thought she had just gotten stuck on the rocks. But as she kept reeling I could see her bobber moving in the water. Next thing we knew she was pulling out the bass. And she had been using a crapie jig. How funny is that? Brooklyn played in the water with me. Rilee and Kiara were hanging out in the strollers. Rilee has been so fussy lately. All I have to say is that those teeth better hurry up so I can have some peace. She is pretty happy in between though. She is such a smiley baby. Even when she is hurting. We have discovered her temper though. Aye, aye, aye. She will scream at the top of her lungs. And it isn't just a cry. SHE SCREAMS!!!!!! I just don't know what to do about it. At least not yet. I can correct her for it when she is older. But she is only 7mo old. Today, I'm helping Auntie JeriAnn with a yard sale. I have a few things of my own to put in as well. Plus, some from Ma. So, I'd better finish getting things together.

Bye for now............

3 comments:

Cameo said...

Your girls always look so happy!!!! They have a good mom!!!

Trina G. said...

UPDATE SONIA< UPDATE!! LOL
T

Cameo said...

Sonia! Where are you???? It's time for a new post!!! I'm worried about you!!!!