Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. We weren't able to do much for Erik, yet. I have something in mind and I would tell you all, but he just might read this and I don't want him to know what it is. But he is going to love it. Jeff and Tandy invited us to go to lunch with them and my parents. We haven't all been out together in a long time. It was a lot of fun. We used to go to Toro Viejo all the time. We haven't been there in ages. We've all been too broke. Plus, Kiara was in the hospital. But now she's home! Tandy explained to me yesterday that she will go to the hopital on Mondays to get labs done. And then on Tuesdays she will get her spinal tap and bone marrow done. She will do that for 3wks. This is just to make sure the leukemia is completely gone from her bone marrow. She is going to have her 1st birthday on the 26th. I can't believe she is going to be 1! I will never forget the day she was born. Kiara is such an amazing child. She has been through so much for someone so small. God has truly blessed her. I have a cute video Erik took in Sabbath School yesterday of Brooklyn and Kiara. It is mostly Kiara. I hope I will be able to put it on here tomorrow. My camera battery is dead, plus I have no idea how to put video on my blog. I'm hoping Erik will know. We went to Hot Rod Cafe for dinner tonight. Erik had a free dinner there from Statefarm for his birthday. So we decided to use it tonight. It was pretty good. Brooklyn loved all the old cars in there. Plus, there was one waitress that fell in love with her and Rilee. She had a great conversation with Brooklyn. It was so cool. Brooklyn even gave her a hug before we left. She was really nice. It was a great day. Even though we've been cleaning our appartment, because they are coming to do an inspection on Thurs. I'm not quite sure what to expect. They've never done one in the 3yrs we've lived here. Plus, I wish Erik was going to be here to handle this instead of me. I don't like having strangers in my house when Erik isn't at home. Oh well. I don't really have much choice now do I? So now I'm off to work on the millions of things I have left to do.

Bye for now...........

No comments: