Yay!!! Kiara had her 1st birthday today. She is now officially one yr old. How crazy is that? We didn't really do much. We all went fishing again. My mom caught a really big bass. (I have some great pictures to put up on here, but I'm just too tired to do it tonite.) I think it was the biggest one caught in our family. It was so much fun. Rilee and Kiara sat in their strollers out of the sun. Brooklyn ran around in her swim suit playing in the water and just having fun. I had my swim suit on. I figured that if I'm going to get a tan line it might as well match my suit. I barely got any color at all. Everyone else burned. Well, except for mom and Erik. Rilee and Kiara were fine too. Brooklyn's legs are just a little pink. She has never burned before. So I didn't think she would burn. Ooops....My bad. They don't seem to bother her too much. She did fall down and scrape her knee. That was the only thing she complained about. Pop and Tandy burned the worst. I don't get it. Tandy and I sat there in the sun about the same amount of time and I barely got anything and she fried! What is the deal! I guess I'm just slowly going to turn brown this summer. We'll see if it continues that way after a couple of trips to Silverwood. Well, I'm off to bed.
Bye for now...............
1 comment:
You have such a beautiful coloring, do you ever burn? Trina and I have a tradition where the first nice summer day we hang out by the pool at either of our apartment complexes and get "just enough" color. Yeah, well, we ALWAYS end up burning to a crisp. We always think we have enough of a base (because we're half Mexican) that we won't burn. This year was the first year that we actually stopped before we got too red! Yay!
Post a Comment