We are still trying to catch up on our energy. Last night I was in bed by 10! You all know that is really early for me. But I woke up feeling so refreshed. The girls both had a pretty good day, too. I put Rilee down for a nap at around 10:30 this morning and she didn't wake up until 2:30! I couldn't believe how long she slept. Brooklyn went down at about 1:15 or so. And she was up at the same time. I think she might have woke Rilee up. Someone made some noise outside and if scared her. She was in there crying. She has been having a lot of nightmares about bugs crawling on her. Last weekend when we were at my gramma's, she was outside with Jordan and Shaylee. Jordan said she had an ant on her hand and he brushed it off after she let out a scream. So now she keeps thinking she has a bug crawling on her. It has gotten a lot better though. Now she only has a dream once in a while instead of a couple times a week.
Tonight I made sloppy joes for dinner. I'm still craving a hamburger from the bbq. It was good though. I'm going to make Erik cook some burgers sometime this weekend.Yum! I also have everthing I need to make Sinful Chedder casserole. It is so yummy! I've only made it once before, but my mom and dad have made it lots. I've really been wanting some so today we bought all the stuff we need for it. I'll hopefully get it made next week.
I can't believe how tired I am. So I need to finish getting things ready for Sabbath School in the morning.
Bye for now...........
1 comment:
I LOVE a good casserole! Email me the recipe!
Post a Comment