Erik finally got this thing working enough for me to update. We had our appartment inspection yesterday. It went really well and fast. The owner wasn't impressed with our stove. It is really old and he was asking me if it was weak. I told him yes. Which is true to some extent, but I would really like a new stove. We'll see what happens. My aunt JeriAnn was here with me. I just didn't feel comfortable having 2 strange men in my house by myself. The manager and the owner were both very kind. Today we went to Silverwood again. This is the first time that Erik has gone. We didn't go for very long. It was after he got off work. We met JeriAnn, Hal and the kids over there. We spent most of our time at the water park. Brooklyn really enjoyed that. Then we went on a couple rides that Brooklyn could go on. We really didn't do very much. We were all cold and hungry. Afterward, we all went out for pizza together. It was a pretty late night for the girls. I had been planning on going to Sabbath School in the morning, but I don't think the girls will be up in time. They are both so tired. Of course, I am too.
Bye for now.........
1 comment:
glad to have you back among the land of the blogging! And girly, where are the pics from Silverwood????
Post a Comment