Today was Kiara's birthday party. Her actual birthday isn't until Tuesday, which will suck for her. She will have her spinal tap done on her birthday. But the party was great. She got a lot of nice gifts. They had a bbq which was so yummy. I don't know if it is just that time of year or what, but all I can think about is barbequed food. I don't even care what it is we're cooking, but it is all I want. I ate 2 burgers! I never eat 2. Plus all the salads. Aye, aye, aye..... Afterward, Erik, the girls and I went swimming at the hotel where Tandy's parents were staying. We all had so much fun. It was a long day, but it was great. I still can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Rilee is going to have her 1st birthday in 5 months from today. Today was her 7mo birthday. She and Kiara are almost exactly 5mo apart. I just can't get over all of this.
Below is video Erik took of Brooklyn and Kiara in Sabbath School. Kiara is just so cute in it that I had to put it on here.
Well, I'm off to bed. Bye for now........
1 comment:
Poor thing, a spinal tap on her 1st birthday! What a strong little girl!!!! Glad you had fun! We're probably going to bbq over the weekend. Yum! Now you have me craving bbq!!!
Post a Comment