Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baby!

Yay! Amber had her baby boy, David Blue, yesterday. He weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 20 3/4in long. She said she would have some pictures soon. Thank you to all you were praying.

Here are some of the other pictures I've been meaning to post....



Brooklyn is wearing an adorable outfit from my Titi Sonia.
Thank you, Titi Sonia.
Brooklyn can climb into Rilee's crib all by herself.
This is a picture of them after she did.
Rilee is sitting in Sissy's chair and wearing her sunglasses.
Brooklyn's turn!

Brooklyn and Willy are riding their matching trikes.


She hasn't quite figured out how to pedal yet.


She is fixing Daddy and Uncle's go-kart.


Yummy! She's eating her shoelaces.


I set her on her hands and knees.


Brooklyn is trying to teach Rilee how to crawl.


Rilee is sitting with Gramma. Her drool looks like she has
her lip pierced.


Grampa, Rilee and Brooklyn all sitting together in Grampa's chair.


This is my beautiful niece, Kiara. This was just after she got
home from the hospital. She didn't want to smile for me.

Rilee is trying to give Mommy kisses.
Brooklyn and Rilee hanging out.


Grampa is helping Brooklyn fish.

The sun was beating through the car window on Rilee.
So I put her burp rag on her head so she wasn't so hot.

Brooklyn is holding a crapie that Daddy caught.


Rilee is sitting in her carseat in the car out fishing.



We didn't really do anything today. I'm still pretty sore and tired from yesterday as are the girls. So we were all lazy. And that just about describes our day.

Bye for now..........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

your girls are soooo cute!!!! I love the pictures! Tell Erik he rocks for getting you a digital camera!!!!! I'm so glad you started this blog. Mom reads it too, she just doesn't comment.