Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Silverwood!

These are some pictures from our first day this summer at Silverwood.


This was her very first ride. I pushed the pedal while Shay drove.


I believe this one was taken while Jordan and I
were waiting in line for the roller coaster, Timber Terror.


I was changing Rilee's poopy diaper when Auntie JeriAnn
decided to take this picture. As you can see we're all paying attention.


Brooklyn loved the "Dumbo" ride. She has no fear.


She had to go twice.

She and Shay are on a helicopter ride.



This is Jordan on the bumper boats.


I just had to take Brooklyn on the ferris wheel. She and Shay
had so much fun.


Jordan went on as well.


Gonna fly on the air plane.


Up, up and away.

We went on the log ride. Brooklyn loved it.

Here we go!

Whee! That was fun!


Our turn on the bumper boats.




Here's Jordan again.


Now it is Shay and me.



Rilee isn't to be left out.
Today started off not too bad. It wasn't too cold, but then when we got to Silverwood it was freezing! I was so glad I had dressed the girls in layers. I put and Brooklyn's extra jacket on Ri. It did eventually warm up some, but not as much as we all would have liked. Brooklyn loved all the rides we went on. I swear the child has no fear. She even went on Thunder Canyon, a rough water ride. The only thing that scared her a little was the dark tunnel. But she did great. She was soaking wet when we left that one. Of course, that was the one of the last ones we went on. She never wanted to get off. I had all I could do to convince her she had to get off. There was a little kiddie roller coaster. We went on that 3 times in a row. Jordan was with us on the last turn. He put his hands in the air, which made Shay and another girl in front of us do it. Then Brooklyn started putting her hands up. It was so cute. Jordan acutally got me ont0 a roller coaster. But I actually liked it. I don't like the other big one there, though. We walked over to the water park where we ate lunch. Then we walked around and looked at the new additions. They put in a new water slide that is wide enough for a 5or 6 person raft. It looks so cool. I even want to go down it. And I don't normally like the big water slides. Then they also added a toddler area. It doesn't have more than maybe an inch or two of water in the middle. And it has a bunch of different things that spray the water, but there aren't any of the water gun things. So there aren't other kids spraying them when they really don't like it. And it has a cushioned floor. Brooklyn, Jordan and Shay had to touch the water. Brooklyn was running around and fell and she bounced a little when she hit. I couldn't help but laugh. She wasn't hurt in the least. After we wandered around there we went to the water rides. She just loved every minute of it. And I'm so glad we can take her as much as we want with our season passes. We are going to have an awesome summer. She was so tired by the end of the day, but it was just a blast.
Well, I'm going to take some tylenol and go to bed. I can't believe how sore I am. I have some other pictures I will put up tomorrow.
Bye for now...........

2 comments:

Jane said...

any news on the new baby?

Cameo said...

That looks like soooooo much fun!!!! Email me and tell me how far it is from Spokane. We might have to do that sometime! And again, Sonia, I cannot tell you enough, you are such a GREAT mom! I told mom what you said in response to when I said that last time and she agreed, you are so patient, etc... you were just born to be a mom!