Here are the pictures I was talking about, plus a few extra.

Rilee and Brooklyn sitting on the couch.

I think Brooklyn looks so beautiful in this one.

Rilee is so happy!

Reading a Pooh book. Actually she's singing to it, since it plays music.

Playing with a toy salt shaker. She kept trying to eat it.

Look! She's holding her own bottle!

Erik took these next few of the flowers in my grandparents yard.
Aren't they beautiful? He did a great job!



Brooklyn's yogurt mess!

Why?

Rilee in her "pool." She looks like she's having fun.

Playing with her sissy. See their matching suits.


Happy baby!

Willy and Brooklyn posing for pictures.

Aren't they quite the pair?
These are all I have for now. I love being able to put pictures up as soon as I take them. I'm sure I will have a bunch of new ones tomorrow.
Bye for now.........
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures!!!! Rilee has grown so much since we saw her!!! Those pictures are soooo cute!!! And yes, Erik did a great job! And how on earth did Brooklyn get yogurt on her HEAD???? I love how kids get food EVERYWHERE!!! You are such a good mom Sonia. You really are. Mom and Trina and I say that all the time, you were born to be a mom.
Post a Comment