Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cooking

I had so much energy today. And on top of that I was in the mood to cook. I didn't want to go to the store, but I ended up needing eggs. So I packed up the girls and we headed to the store. We wandered around for a while and bought way more than a carton of eggs. I made Brooklyn some lunch and put both girls down for their nap. Then I made cupcakes. Chocolate ones, of course. Then for dinner I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. All Brooklyn could think about was the "pupcakes." I just love the way kids talk. My girls just make me so happy. Rilee had the baby zwieback toast for the first time. She loves them! She ate a whole one. Then she had a container of carrots. She likes those too. She loves food. Although, I don't feed her as much as I fed Brooklyn. It is so hard with Brooklyn around getting into trouble. She wants to feed Rilee, but she doesn't know how. She has tried a few times when I wasn't able to catch her in time and she shoves the spoon down Ri's throat. I really need to get my butt in gear though in the food department with Rilee. She is ready and wants the food and I'm just being a slacker. Well, I have a bunch of work to do.

Bye for now.........

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Pupcakes! Classic! Aren't you glad you started this blog because now you have it on file all the cute things your kids do and say. And where on earth do you have the time to bake, cook, and be such a great mom to two kids? Erik is very lucky to have you, as are the girls. Love ya!

Trina G. said...

The pic's are adorable. LOVE THEM. they both have cute smiles!!
Potty training has been pretty east. I've been the lazy one, and Asa tells me when he has to go "standing up" LOL he cracks me up. He's into Transformers right now. TRANSFORMERS!! OH no. LOL
Love reading your life:)