Thursday, June 7, 2007

More Cooking!

Boy, I don't know what the deal is with me, but I've really been in the mood to cook. For lunch I made Brooklyn and me meat balls. I was going to make some pasta to go with it, but I ran out of time before Erik came home. So I just snacked on them while Brooklyn ate lunch. Tomorrow we'll have the left overs with the pasta. For dinner, I made chicken chow mein. It is the first time I've ever made it and it turned out great. It was so yummy. Plus we have some leftovers. I didn't do anymore baking though. I do have stuff for brownies, but I didn't think we needed brownies when we had "pupcakes." Brooklyn started asking for them the minute she woke up this morning. She woke up around 10am and I actually had her down for a nap at about 1:30pm. She slept for about 1 1/2 to 2hrs. That is pretty good for her. Rilee has been kinda sleepy today. She hasn't wanted to play on the floor very much. But I still have her lay there even if it for a few minutes at a time. She mostly just wants to be held or in her bouncy. She went to bed pretty early for her. She was ready at about 8:15. She usually doesn't go to bed till about 9:30 or 10. Brooklyn was in bed by 9:30. They are both just tired girls. I'm not sure why. I've been unusually tired myself. Maybe it has to do with the ups and downs of the weather. It was in the high 90's on Sat and Sun and then it dropped to the mid 60's. Maybe it is just affecting our bodies. Well, I've got a million things to do before I go to bed.

Bye for now..........

2 comments:

Cameo said...

The weather has TOTALLY sucked here too!!! I hate the ups and downs. I feel like I'm getting sick but it goes away and I swear it's the weather changes. I hate it! You are quite the cooker my dear! Come over to my house!

Jane said...

we have been cooking around here too... I contribute it to my PMS that is over a week late (NO I am not pregnant... just have to much weight on my frame and the hormones are out of wack.)

I cooked for about 6 hours on Friday, and we are still feasting on the fruits of my labor. And this evening Nikita and I baked. I think I found his calling!