Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pretty Darn Lazy

Well, we really haven't been up to much lately. We've just been taking it easy. The girls are just so exhausted from the last couple of weeks. I think they may finally be catching up on their sleep. Brooklyn has been asleep since 7:30. We'll see if she sleeps the rest of the night. And I just put Rilee to bed. They've been sleeping a lot, but that is good. Tonight I cooked some chicken thighs and heated up a can of green beans. It wasn't much, but I was in too much pain to do anymore. I cut of the green beans and chicken and put some on Rilee's highchair. She loved them! She especially like the green beans. Brooklyn loved the chicken. And she actually ate a couple of her green beans. She doesn't like a whole lot of veggies, but I always offer them to her. For dessert we had otter pops. It was a pretty simple meal. Tomorrow I have an eye exam at 5:45 at America's Best. I made it so late, because I don't like to drive in Spokane and that is where the closest America's Best is located. So I have to wait for Erik to get off work, so he can take me. Because my appointment is so late I don't have to cook. Erik is just going to take us out to dinner. I'm excited that I may soon have contacts again. I'm so sick of wearing glasses. I love my contacts. Erik wants me to get the laser eye surgery, but I'm scared to do it. I don't really want someone getting that close to my eyes. And as everyone knows, I'm a chicken when it comes to stuff like that. I really am. And I can't help it. At least I can admitt it. So anyway, I'm starting to run out of things to talk about. I told you we haven't been doing much.

Bye for now..........

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

thanks for the update. good luck at your appointment and fun going out to dinner. Thanks for the email too, I will get back to you soon. Love you too. T

Cameo said...

OMG!!!! I really need new glasses too, but keep tossing around the eye surgery also!!! I haven't had new glasses in like 3-4 years, I can hardly see WITH my glasses and am pretty useless w/o them, but am really scared to have the surgery. It would be fine if they knocked me out, but they won't. Tons of xanex maybe???? If you do it, I'll do it! Pact? You go first! LOL.