Yesterday was a nice relaxing day. Of course after a late night Fri, I didn't want to get up early to get ready for Sabbath School. But I did. Brooklyn loves Sabbath School and I had told her on Friday night that we would go. I couldn't go back on my word. They both looked so cute in matching outfits, but then Rilee spit up all over herself, so I changed them both. Sabbath School went well. For the craft the kids painted rocks. Well, when we left Erik set Brooklyn's rock on the roof of the car. And I'm pretty sure you can guess the rest. It flew off the car. So I told Brooklyn that we would get some paint and she could paint another rock. Oops! We went over to my gramma's house afterward. Rilee would not stop spitting up. She went through 3 outfits! Plus she puked all over the blanket my grampa put out for her. It was so gross. I think it is because of her teeth though. My gramma said she thinks one of her really pointy teeth is coming in (I don't know how to spell it correctly, eye teeth, canine or whatever it is). Erik and Grandpa took Brooklyn outside for a little bit. Then when they came back in Erik took a nap for about 2hrs. The rest of us just hung out and talked and played with the girls. Oh we also ate strawberry shortcake. YUM!! When we left we came home and the girls took a nap. For dinner we decided to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. We had a really good time and the food was sooo yummy. Brooklyn actually ate really good. We ordered the chicken fingers and broccoli for her. She loves broccoli. She ate over half of her food. After all of Rilee's spitting up I think she is going to go easy on the food for a couple of days. Well, I'm off to eat my left overs.
Bye for now.................
P.S. Erik likes my "Relaxful Day" he won't let me change it.
1 comment:
I was wondering what was up with "Relaxful". Too cute! Yum, Olive Garden! That sounds soooo good!
Post a Comment