Well, I don't really have too much to say right now. I've just been busy cleaning my apartment. Brooklyn and Rilee are no help in that area. I think Rilee's tooth will be in soon. She woke up with a runny nose this morning and has several diarrhea diaper. When Brooklyn would get that way her tooth was soon in coming. Brooklyn has been a stinker butt the last few days. I just don't know what her deal is. Hopefully she'll get over it soon. Rilee tried to stand by herself in the middle of the floor today, but she fell over instead. I'm so tired. I worked my butt off today. I did a bunch of laundry plus worked in the kitchen. And then I made an awesome dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to make Erik a macaroni salad, but he doesn't know it yet. Well, I need to put Kitty (our beta fish) in some clean water.
Bye for now...............
No comments:
Post a Comment