I will give more details later, but I just wanted to let every know that all the prayers for us were answered today!! Erik got job with another Union crane company. He will start on Monday morning. We are soooooo happy!!!!!! God really is watching over us.
I could use some prayers for myself. I know this may sound stupid, but I have jury duty this next week and I'm scared to death. I don't like having to go somewhere alone. So I'm terrified. So please pray that God will give me the strength to get through the week. Or to find some way for me to get out of this. Thank you.
Bye for now..........
2 comments:
Sonia, I have been on jury duty 2 times and I love it. It is so interesting to see how our courts work. Don't try to get out of it, enjoy it. It really is an experience you will remember. Relax.
Glad Erik got a job so soon!WOW!
Aunt Kathy
Everything will be fine for jury duty. And it's not stupid to be scared, I'm proud of you for being so honest. Someone just might read this and be facing something they are afraid of but keeping it to themselves and be pulled up by your honesty. You will do great!
Post a Comment