Brooklyn was helping dig a big hole.
The hole was filled with water and as you can see Brooklyn got in.

Sitting in her "pool".

She seems quite happy in her mud bath.
The mud monster.
Time to clean up with help from Daddy.
I'll do it myself.

The end result.
Rilee in her backpack.
I'm bored so I guess I'll chew on this strap.
So unfortunately that's all the pictures I have. How horrible am I? We all had a great time though. We went on a couple of hikes on Saturday. Rilee loved the backpack. I wanted her to fall asleep and take a nap, but she was too busy looking at everything around us. Brooklyn walked as much as she could and then Daddy would carry her on his shoulders for a little bit. Then she was rested enough to get down and walk some more. She did really good, but we really need another kidpack. She is still so exhausted from the whole trip. She was such a busy little girl. She ran all over with Jordan and Shaylee. And she loved every minute of it. We also went over to Brig Museum. It used to be a Navy something or other. It was so fascinating. My grandpa's uncle had been stationed there a long time ago. It really was cool to go and see.
Like I said in my last post, I ended up sick. I'm still not sure if it was allergies or a cold. I felt awful yesterday, but today I feel so much better. I'm so glad. I was pretty miserable.
Kiara has another tooth. She got one of the bottom front ones. Tandy said she bit herself today. She went to chew on her finger and bit it. Poor baby. Rilee's tooth is almost through. There is a big bump and you can feel where the gum is starting to break open. I hope she gets it in soon. She's been a little fussy about it lately. Brooklyn is being a typical 2yr old. You should hear her attitude. Sometimes I don't know whether to scold or to laugh. She is such a riot. I love my kids (that includes Kiara. She's just like one of my own.) They make me so happy.
Well, I just got back from Walmart a little bit ago and I have a million things to do before I got to bed.
Bye for now..................
1 comment:
You have such adorable kids! And it's true that you love your niece (or nephew) just as much as your own kids, isn't it? Everyone has been telling me that I'll love Valentina more than Asa. I'm not sure, and neither is mom. I cannot love him any more than I already do. I remember when I was about Brooklyns age I took a mud bath too and it's one of my favorite memories! So glad you have the pictures to document it.
Post a Comment