
Doesn't it look awesome?


I do believe this is her super model pose. How cute!
Rilee's beautiful blue eyes. Ma was playing with my camera.
My beautiful Ma and my stubborn-about-getting-her-picture-taken daughter
Rilee was doing the cutest thing today. Brooklyn was dancing to a movie and Rilee was copying her. If Brooklyn jumped up and down, Rilee sat there bouncing on the floor. If Brooklyn wiggled her butt from side to side, Rilee would wiggle her whole body from side to side. It was so cute! I wish I had my camera on hand so I could have gotten it on video. It was adorable! Rilee hasn't been feeling to well. She is still trying to get her tooth through. She doesn't seem to have much of an appetite. Brooklyn is with Ma and Pop tonight. We have been going for walks lately. I told Erik I wanted to start walking every night. But that may not happen for a while with his hernia/strain. It causes him a lot of pain. Well, there really hasn't been a whole lot going on. Mostly its just been boring. So I'm off to bed.
Bye for now...................
1 comment:
Love the pictures! What happened with Erik? Love you and give the girls hugs and kisses from us.
Post a Comment