Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nice Weekend

I have some new pictures to post. Soooo.........here they are!


Rilee climbed on the stool all by herself!

My beautiful 2 1/2yr old!

Sister hugs!!!

Rilee's giving Sissy kisses and sticking her thumb in her eye.

My adorable happy baby!!!

My friend Maggie bought this dress for Brooklyn. It came
with a dress for her baby.

Pretty Rilee!!

Brooklyn hit her eye on the handle of her rocking horse. OUCH!!

Putting ice on her boo boo.

Rilee is wearing the shirt Maggie sent her.

Brooklyn is "playing" video games with Daddy.

My in-laws were here this weekend. We all had a great time. We mostly just hung out and visited. Saturday night we went to the hotel and went swimming. The water was kinda cold, but it was still lots of fun. Today we went to Old Country Buffet and then went shopping at Walmart. I got some new make-up and a fuzzy pink bathrobe. I've always wanted a fuzzy robe. We bought Brooklyn some Little Mermaid jammies. We're getting Rilee a matching pair next week. We also bought them matching jeans. Both girls needed jeans. Brooklyn also got to spend some her money she has earned by helping around the house. She only got to spend $7 out of the $16 she had saved. She picked out a little dr. kit. She loves it. I think we are all going to bed early tonight. We are all so tired. Well, I need to figure out something for dinner.

Bye for now.................

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Brooklyn and Rilee have the same smile! I never noticed that until now! And congrats on your fluffy robe, every woman needs a fuzzy robe, I highly recommend it. Hope you love it!