Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pictures

So, I know I'm late in getting these up, but I just haven't had the time. I hope you all had a great Christmas and a fun New Year. Here are the pictures from Christmas.




Rilee's first picture on Christmas morning.
Brooklyn's first picture on Christmas. She couldn't even open her eyes all the way.
Rilee opening her gift with some help from Sissy.

Tear that paper girls!


Brooklyn playing with her new baby.


This is at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Rilee had just been handed her gift.

Brooklyn opening her Bratz movie.


Getting ready for another.

YAY!! A blankie that Auntie made her.

Miss Kiara opening her gift.
Erik with his gift from Ma and Pop.

His next gift. Ear muffs and eye protection for shooting.
Tandy opening her gift from Ma and Pop.

The surprise of finding out it was a $150.00 gift certificate for a tattoo.
YAY!! I got a box of wipes!! Woo Hoo!!!

Hmmm.... What was inside the box of wipes?


This is an absolutely horrible picture, but it is on here because this is the exact moment
I knew what was in that black box.

My .357 Taurus magnum revolver!!!! P.S. See the pearls I got from Erik and the girls?

Grandpa has the magic touch when it comes to putting the girls to sleep.

Uncle is trying to help Kiara crawl. Brooklyn and Rilee didn't help much.


"Are you kidding me, Rilee?"
"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

Standing with her Uncle.

Uncle is trying to help her stand by herself.



So Christmas was great! We all had such a great time. We brought in the New Year with bowling in real life and not on the Wii and watching movies. Things have been going pretty good. Kiara woke up today with red spots all over her stomach, back and neck. Plus with a fever. We were hoping she hadn't somehow still gotten chicken pox from us. Jeff and Tandy took her to the dr. and it turns out she had and allergic reaction to the amoxicillin that she had been taking for her sinus infection. They did blood work and a urine sample on her to come to that conclusion. The fever was what threw them off. She is the kind of kid that runs a fever when she has an allergic reaction. We were all very glad that she was ok and that was the only problem. Its not fun, but at least it was too serious. Chicken pox would have been worse. So now that is 2 out of the 3 girls that are allergic to penicillin. We don't know if Rilee is or not, but I don't think I want to take the chance. I don't know if it makes a difference that both Erik and I are allergic to it.

Brooklyn and Rilee are growing so much. Rilee is walking all over the place. She has been for about a month now. She is getting better and better at it. In fact she seems to think she can run. Doesn't always work though. Most of the time she face plants on the floor, but then climbs back up and tries again. She is also trying to get her 2 front teeth in. They are starting to look really painful. So we keep her on Tylenol and teething tablets. Brooklyn is my little chatter box. And she is so loud. I was playing with her today and I accidently bonked her just a tiny bit with a doll. So I just gave her a bad time and grabbed her and held her like I just smacked the living daylights out of her. Finally after about a minute she tells me "Mom, I'm ok! Let me go. I'm ok, Mom!" I couldn't help but laugh. She was so serious. And this morning she was waking me up and was talking to her, but I had my eyes closed. She said, "Mommy, wake up." I told I was awake, but I didn't want to open my eyes. She looked at me (I was peeking at her through barely opened eyes) and said," Open them like this, Mom." And she opened her eyes really wide. I once again couldn't stop the laugh. I can't believe she is going to be 3 in March. I still haven't figured out where the time has gone. So that's just a little bit about what has been going on lately. I'd been trying to post these pictures for a few days now and the internet was running so slowly that it took forever for them to upload. Today I was actuall able to get it to work well.

Bye for now.....................

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

Thanks for the pic's of your cute girlies.
T

Cameo said...

Love the pic's and all of you. Love. Tia Kathy