Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Signs

Rilee still doesn't have any sign of chickenpox. Dr. J did say she may not even get them. We will still give it a bit more time, but I'm hoping we somehow get lucky and she doesn't get them. She has had a runny nose and a cough for a few days. And on Sat and Sun she ran a fever between 99* and 100*. But that could have been because of the shots. Even Brooklyn ran a low grade temp. But she is fine now. Rilee did cut her 3rd tooth. It is on the top, its the one on the other side of where the front tooth should be. So now she is going to have fangs.

Erik was on his way home tonight and had stopped to pick up a gallon of milk for the girls. He called me and told me he had good news and bad news. He was getting over time, but he had to go back to work tonight. So he dropped off the milk gave us all hugs and kisses and left. So now it will be just the girls and I for dinner. Good thing it wasn't anything too fancy, just some tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm just waiting for the dishwasher to stop before making the girls their dinner.

Bye for now.................

P.S. I have some cute pictures I will try to put up a little bit later.

1 comment:

Cameo said...

so did you ever find out what those 2 spots on Rilee's head were that you thought were chicken pox?