How crazy is this? I've been up since 4:30 and can't go back to sleep. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I was in bed at 9pm and that is way early for me. But here I am. I have pictures I need to put up but probably won't happen until tonight or tomorrow. Rilee is completely over her chicken pox. She has lost all of her scabs. We were able to see Jeff, Tandy and Kiara on Sunday. I missed them so much. I hadn't seem them since Rilee's birthday party. I was so happy Kiara didn't forget me.
Last night we went to my grandma's for our family Christmas party. It was pretty fun. There was good food and lots of fun just being together. I have pictures, but I will probably wait until I get the rest from today to put up. Well, I should try to get a bit more sleep before the Brooklyn and Rilee wake up. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Bye for now....................
2 comments:
Have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve! Josh has to work (bummer) but will be spending the night at sissys. Give the girls a kiss from me.
Waiting for a new entry, hope your new years was great, Love, aunt Kathy
Post a Comment