Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Guess What?

See the 2 red spots on Rilee's forehead?

They are a bit hard to see in this picture.


If you guess that they are chickenpox, then you guessed right. We looked up CP on WebMD.com and it said that they can start breaking out with 7-21 days of being exposed. I believe she had 1 spot this morning, but I didn't think anything of it. Then I noticed the second one after she woke up from her nap and I knew she hadn't had it. So now, Cameo, I will get to experience chickenpox as well. Does anyone have any advice? I could really use it.
Rilee learned to climb out of her crib last night. She did it twice. She actually ended up sleeping in our bed. She has been really cranky since we got back from Portland. She doesn't seem to like her bed very much either. I don't know if any of this has to do with her getting CP, or if she is just teething. She has a couple of teeth that are about ready to come through. I guess only time will tell.
Bye for now...................

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Oh Sonia, I'm so sorry!!!! I really am! Two things that helped tremendously with V's itching were the Aveeno oatmeal bath packets (they come in a box with 5 packets) and the J&J baby powder, medicated with aloe and vitamin E (has a yellow top). Plus I kept socks on her hands so she wouldn't scratch and scar all over the place. Again, I'm so sorry.

Beya said...

Sorry, it sure was nice to see you all tho. LOVE, Aunt Kathy