Well, my title pretty much descibes Rilee. I just now took her temperature and it was 101.2 degrees. That is the highest it has been so far. She is pretty fussy right now too. And to make matters worse for me Erik got called to go to work tonight for an emergency. He'll be gone until tomorrow. Last night was pretty bad for us. Rilee didn't sleep very well at all which meant I didn't sleep either. But I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just a little sad. We did have a nice day today though. We went for a beautiful drive out around the lake and on up into the mountain. It was so gorgeous with all the snow. Plus, we also saw a couple of deer. It really was a nice day. Of course, it figures I didn't have my camera with me. We also saw a whole bunch of bald eagles flying around. So beautiful! Well, here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.
Here is a picture of her back when she was taking an oatmeal bath.
Here is the "patch" of chickenpox she has on her thigh.
Brooklyn had to wear socks on her hands just like her sissy.
This was taken just a little bit ago. See how miserable Rilee looks?
Those are all I have at the moment. Bye for now....................
1 comment:
Sorry the cutie looks rather miserable, poor thing. Is she getting better yet?
Post a Comment