Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Better

I'm feeling so much better today. I was able to eat some breakfast this morning and not get a terrible stomach ache. Thank You, God!! I forgot to to mention that Kiara is home and has been since the 4th!! I banished myself from Ma and Pop's since we were all sick. I didn't want to risk getting Kiara sick. She is also home until they leave for Seattle on the 22nd. So now that we're feeling better, we'll get to spend lots of time with them. Rilee has been teething. She finally has a molar that has come thru on top and another one in the front on the bottom. She looks a little uneven when she smiles. She also has another molar on the other side on the top that will be thru very soon. The poor girl is having such a rough time. I keep her doped up on tylenol, motrin and teething tablets. She was screaming her head off yesterday and was in a lot of pain. I gave her some teething tablets and she quieted down after a couple of minutes. I was amazed. I've mostly just done the tylenol and motrin in the past. I gave her that too, but there was no way that that had kicked in yet. We went on a picnic on Sat. with my old roommate from highschool, Tyra, her fiance, Joe, and her 3 boys from a previous marriage, Matthew, Ryan, and Baby Devin. Matthew and Ryan are 4 and 2 and my girls get along with them very well. Needless to say that by the end of the day the girls were exhausted. But we had a lot of fun. And of course, I had forgotten to take my camera with us. That was sucky. Well, here are a few more pictures that I had wanted to post yesterday.








Rilee having a meltdown because she wanted the car Sissy was sitting on.




Brooklyn and her sunglasses.




I love this picture even though you can't see her face very well.




Brooklyn and Rilee both on the car.




This was from last night. Rilee really wanted a bath and apparently couldn't wait to get her clothes off.






Or her diaper.




Well, my girls are in their beds and are supposed to be taking a nap, but I hear them over the monitor talking and singing. Oh dear..... I should probably go make them lay down and quit talking.

Bye for now.............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your feeling better today, its always nice to see pictures of your girls, and your family. Hope you had a great day.

~Denise, for all