She is too stinkin cute!
Rilee's crazy hair and her "cheese" face!
Uncle Doogie and Aunt Jenny were reading stories to the girls.
Uncle Doogie read the whole Curious George book to Brooklyn. And that isn't a short book.
Playing in the window sill at the hospital when we went to visit Kiara and Tandy.
I don't think Rilee liked looking out the window from that high.
Kiara was giving hugs. More hugs!
Rilee rolled over and layed on top of Uncle Jeff's legs. So cute!!
Kiara sleeping with Grandpa while he watched TV.
I love this one. Brooklyn snuggled up and slept with Grandma.
I love this one of Kiara as well.
Brooklyn just awake and sitting with Auntie. I love how her cheeks are so rosie when she first wakes up.
Brooklyn and Kiara playing in the hospital crib.
More hugs.
Oh! And kisses!
The girls are playing in the baby pool that Auntie gave them. They barely fit, but anything bigger won't fit on my deck.
Rilee being silly.
Rilee is scrubbing the tire.
Riding Brooklyn Barbie trike.
Brooklyn actually pedalled her bike!! Even if it wasn't for very long.
Rilee chasing her Sissy.
I had more pictures, but blogger had some error and I couldn't finish putting them up. Anyway, I don't feel like blogging much right now. I'm trying to get over a stomach bug and I feel like crap. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
Bye for now..............................
3 comments:
Brooklyn is looking so grown up and so beautiful.
I hope that Kiara can go home to you quickly.
Oh, and Riley's booty looks adorable in her little bikini:)
Thank you so much for the pictures!!!! We are really enjoying them. They are so CUTE!! Hope you feel better soon. Love Mom + Dad
Post a Comment