I've been tagged so here I go.
Ten Years Ago: I was only 14yrs old. I was probably enjoying my summer break and dreading when school would start again. I HATED school.
5 Things On Today's To Do List: Well, let's see. Erik and I had to go over to Ma's and get the girls (Of course, we hung out there for a while). Put the girls down for a nap. Cook dinner. Bathe the girls. Put them to bed.
Snacks I Enjoy: David's Sunflower seeds, gummy worms regular or sour, chocolate ice cream, but ususally non-sweet things.
Things I'd Do If I Was A Millionaire: I would pay off my family's debts. I would Tandy and Kiara a place to stay, a car and food while they are in Seattle. I would buy about 100 acres or so of woods and build my house, guest house, ma and pop's house and jeff and tandy's house. I would also give a lot of money away to charities and people in need.
Five People I'm Tagging: I don't have 5 people to tag so I'm just going to tag Ma and Tandy.
No comments:
Post a Comment