Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camping Trip

Well, I've been busy getting things ready for a camping trip with Erik's family this weekend. Erik has been out of town for work so it has all been left up to me. But he will be home tonight. So he will need to get the tent and things out from the storage room where they are burried. Yesterday I bought the girls Disney Princess "freshlights" as Brooklyn calls her flashlight. I think they are going to have fun with them this weekend. Brooklyn is very excited about camping. She's asked me everyday if today's the day we're going camping. Rilee of course has no idea what is going on.
I've been trying, but not too seriously yet to potty train Rilee. She is learning when she has to poop, but she seems to be having a harder time with the peeing. I need to go to Target and get her some of the trainer panties. I already bought some plastic panties to help keep the clothes dry. So maybe once things calm down a bit I will try more seriously to get her trained and out of diapers.
Well, I have so much to do before Erik comes home. Plus, I need to get some clothes packed for the girls and myself.
Oh! And thank you for all the prayers for Kiara.

Bye for now...............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, we were wondering if you would mind emailing your mailing address to dharman572@yahoo.com

Thanks, and have a great time camping

Denise and family in Alaska

Trina G. said...

how was your camping trip?????

It sounded like you were all going to have a great time.