Daddy and Rilee watching a movie.
Miss Kiara playing with some flip flops. I think she was getting ready to throw them.
Rilee and her shoe obsession. She is always putting shoes on and most of the time she either has just one shoe on or 2 different ones.
Brooklyn looking adorable. Kiara and her cuteness.
Rilee and her big green eyes.
Rilee had been "feeding" Kiara from the spoon.
Here she's trying to help Kiara.
Rilee got in the tub the other night with her socks still on.
Here is a better picture of her Care Bear socks.
Brooklyn totally working that doll dress hat.
We found out that Kiara is getting a cord blood transplant. It is suppose to be better than an adult doner. The dr. is really excited about how she will do. They don't expect a whole lot of complications. I will keep you all posted on that. Yesterday she was going to have a CAT scan to get her all ready for her TBI (total body irradiation). They were going to take measurements of her so they can make her a lung shield so the radiation doesn't affect her lungs. They also have to make a face mask thing cause for part of the CAT scan she is on her back and the other part she will be on her tummy. They have to sedate her so she lays still that is why they have to make the face mask thing. Kiara will go into the hospital on August 7th to start her chemo. She will get chemo for 4 days. Then on Monday the 11th she will get 3 days of the radiation. Then on the 15th she will get her transplant. Please continue to remember her in your prayers. And all of us here at home who are missing them so much.
Not really too much going on with the girls and me. Erik came home yesterday. But then he had to go to work again today. And as of 6pm he is still working and doesn't know what time he'll be home. The girls are dancing to a Wiggles video right now. And when I'm done with this I'll be making them some hot dogs for dinner. We have a whole bunch of hot dogs left over from camping. Plus it is an easy dinner. I've been very tired all day and I simply don't have the energy for anything else. Well, the girls are asking for some food.
Bye for now...................................
Edited: I actually started this yesterday, but was to tired to finish. It is all written as of today 8/1/08.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of cute girls!!!
Post a Comment