Things are going pretty well. I had another doctor appointment, which included an NST, OB visit and fluid check with ultrasound. I think Lil' Man is a bit camera shy. He has been making it very difficult to see his face, he insisted on keeping a hand up on one side of his face. But we got and ok picture of his adorable little face. I do believe I fell more in love with my baby boy today when I saw his sweet face. I find him absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to kiss his chubby little cheeks. He is just precious. Dr. A told me I need to stay pregnant for at least one more week, but he could come any time after that. I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy, but I have no plans to try to get things going early. I already have Kyndra's birthday coming up and I really don't want them to share. I would prefer him to be born after June 5th at least. Although the 14th would be perfect. So no plans to help labor get started. (He has the hiccups as I'm typing all this and it is driving me crazy!) I am still measuring big. I will be 36 weeks on Sunday and I'm already measuring 37 and change, as Dr. A put it. I have a full ultrasound scheduled for June 9 to have Lil' Man measured to make sure he isn't too big for me to deliver naturally. Please pray that it won't come to me needing a C-section. I will of course, do whatever is best for the baby, but I would hate to need a C-section on my last baby.
Brooklyn and Rilee have been learning to ride their
bikes without training wheels. Rilee pedals so fast that she has been so exhausted. Poor little girl wants to learn but has been too tired to even try the last 2 days. She really needs a bigger bike. Brooklyn has been doing really well. She is having trouble getting the hang of steering, pedaling and balancing all at once. But she is determined to learn. She wants to ride her bike to the park. As does, Rilee. Kyndra also likes to have a turn learning. She will climb onto one of the trikes we have and put her little feet on the pedals and wants us to push her so she can learn to pedal instead of using her feet on the ground. I'm so proud of my determined little girls.
Just realized the time. I need to go give myself my insulin.

Here is Lil' Man's new picture. If you look closely you can see his fingers covering his face on the right side of the picture. He also have some very chubby cheeks. I'm so in love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment