Yesterday we were getting ready to go to the store. Kyndra was upstairs refusing to come down and get her clothes changed. So I stepped outside to see what Erik was doing. I came back in to find Kyndra looking for me and screaming. She pointed at her nose and said she had a boo boo. It looked a little red so I figured she had fallen and hit it on something. I was trying to change her diaper and she still wouldn't stop crying and pointing at her nose. Finally I touched the side of her nose and realized she had something in it. I looked and saw that she had a bead clear up in her nose! I had no idea how we would get it out. I kinda started freak out a bit because I thought we were going to end up in the ER. Erik took her outside so he could see better and that is when he realized how far up her nose it was. He inched one side of her nose and told her to blow. She didn't know how and sniffed instead. So he pinched the one side again and blew in her mouth. The bead popped right out of her nose. He told me that since she wasn't blowing her nose herself he'd do it for her. All I know is that it worked and she is just fine. I never in a million years would have thought to blow in her mouth. I was so thankful he'd been at home at the time because if he hadn't we would have gone to the hospital. I had been in the process of throwing away these beads. But apparently she found one I had missed. I sure hope the rest of our week goes better than yesterday did.
No comments:
Post a Comment